Friday, March 09, 2007

KnottyByNature

For those of you that follow my blog, I appologize for not making a post in awhile. I have been in the process of moving and it has taken up every last minute of my free time. Things are not completely in order yet, but I have some time to post today. That being said, I have been browsing the houswares category of Etsy recently and I came across this adorable pillow from KnottyByNature (clever name). I love the sweet little birds. If it weren't for the fact that I just decorated my apartment in black, white and light green I would totally get this pillow for my sofa. Check out her shop for bags, blankets, magnets, and tissue cozies too.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger jessie frances said...

where'd you go?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Cinderelish said...

Cute pillow:)

4:38 AM  
Blogger pinkalmond said...

what a nice pillow.

7:18 AM  
Blogger adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

6:59 AM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

12:23 AM  
Blogger Bettyjoy said...

oh my god - that is so lovely!

7:07 AM  
Blogger HarryOs said...

I love this item!

I have recommend to my friend who runs Etsy Item of the Day
that she feature it on her site.

Great job !

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home